Friday 17 February 2012

RedRock Fashion


Vintage. Quirky. Fun.

That's how I'd describe the online fashion label RedRock that I've only just recently discovered. For me, the photographs that represent a brand, that create an image of a brand are really important. I can see how the clothes will work in an 'everyday' context (yup, like lying down on a bed chatting to your friend- and wouldn't you just want to be friends with these girls?!) and (at risk of sounding hippyish) how the clothes would make me feel. And I love the image that is created in these photos that were sent by the owner of RedRock fashion.


 I friggin adore this jumper (not the most eloquent review, but it makes me excited!) I'm loving oversized anything at the moment, especially with a cool pattern on. And it would go perfectly with a pair of bottle green jeans shorts that I bought on impulse recently. And the quirky little pose makes me love it even more.

*I might just have to buy this soon*

It's on the website  www.redrockfashion.com and they are currently offering Free Postage and Packaging in the UK.

 
Funky print dresses and cups of tea in an oldie kitchen? What's not to love?

 I haven't been this genuinely excited by a new brand for a long time.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I will have to check it out! Jumper is really nice.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post and nice pictures :) Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper too - will have to check out their website :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, these photos are lovely!
    They sound like the perfect brand for me, thanks for posting them!
    I'm off to check out their website.

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    Ciara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, it looks like they have some great pieces!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete