Sunday 19 February 2012

Outfit of the Day-Guards

Whilst on my usual Friday jaunt to Westfield (my treat for getting through the week) I picked up this cute little tee from Primark. It probably looks like bowling pins on the shirt or something from a distance (or at least in this photo) but maybe you can guess what they are from my oh so cool pose...

Yes, it's little guards! Like the ones you'd find guarding the queen outside Buckingham Palace. Cute.

It cost a meagre £4 and I can imagine wearing it with lots of things in my wardrobe (especially when I dare to wear jeans again!)

It's a little flimsy-well, the material is REALLY thin, but you can layer it in winter and wear bare with a little pair of shorts in summer. It's a crop style as well I think, but if you're a bit short like me, it will just be normal tee length!

And finally pulling a face pose, cos that's the way I roll :/ 

25 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! :) You look so lovely and fun to be with! Following you back! And by the way: In 9 days I'll spend a week in London, do you have any tipps for me? Would be so nice!

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! i am now following you! follow me back?
    also thanks for your comment!
    love,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tshirt is so cute! I love prints of unusual things!

    Stephanie
    ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top! It's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top- it's really cute.
    Will go with lots of things like you said :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print is so cute, I cannot believe it only cost £4 such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is cute! I went last week and bought the car print top everyone is talking about after the Prada version. Lovely blog by the way xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print is so cute, I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the print!

    Jess
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tee! They did a dress with this print a couple of years ago that I really wanted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by my blog! Ah, the print on your top is just adorable! lovely blog :)

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the print, cute outfit! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT OUTFIT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. could you be more pretty? this is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great find!!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome top! Agree with your Topshop post too, I'm deliberately staying out there at the mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for following :)
    Lovely outfit! You're very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww that t shirt is soo cute and from primark , a bargain too :) cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha love the last pic dear:)great!if u like check out my Giveaway kisses xoxo La Folie 

    ReplyDelete