Wednesday 22 February 2012

Liz Earle 'Care Package'

Today I received an exciting package from Liz Earle. I have been feeling more than a bit peeved with my stubborn dry skin which no cream or potion has been able to soothe as of yet. I have heard good things about the Liz Earle collection and so I decided to give it a whirl.

I ordered a few sample sized products from the website. I was pleased to see that you can shop by skin type, so I clicked straight on the 'dry' button. Great- no need to spend ages searching for the right product. I ordered two of the products recommended for dry skin, the skin repair moisturiser and the intensive nourishment treatment mask. 

The products came swiftly and neatly packaged, (although naughty Mr. Postman left the package on my step, leaving it available to any opportunist thief who may walk past!) I received a lovely little 'personalised' letter and a catalogue of products, as this is my first time shopping with Liz Earle.

All in all, a happy shopping process. I feel cared for by them, let's see if my skin does.

Sorry for the Spongebob blanket background! Hot cloth cleanser *free gift*

The product that I tried tonight wasn't even one I ordered. It was a free gift, and who doesn't love a free gift?

This was the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser. It came with a clear set of instructions, which I love. I, of course, promptly followed it step-by-step.

It is perfectly easy to use. The cream glided on really well. For some reason I expected it to have a face mask consistency, but it was pretty light.

I used the cloth to rub away my makeupdirt and then, as instructed, 'carefully' patted my face with a towel. I love that use of 'carefully'-it highlights that the skin is fragile and important and so should be looked after.

My skin definitely felt 'looked after' after I used the cleanser. My skin was silkly soft, even more so when I applied the skin repair moisturiser after, again as instructred, which luckily I had ordered!

So I'm sitting here now with pretty smooth, hydrated and happy skin. I didn't use much of the moisturiser and my cheeks and chin are lovely and smooth, but to be honest I think I'll need to add a little more to my most stubborn area, my forehead, to make sure that I don't get that tight/flaky look overnight. Nice. 

I'm happy with my shopping experience and products from Liz Earle, and if my skin continues to respond to the products as it is now, then I will be purchasing full sized items pretty soon! 

I'm looking forward to using the face mask now (whilst indulging in a hot bath with a girly magazine...oh yes). 

12 comments:

  1. I love Liz Earle, always makes me feel glowy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz Earle products are little miracle workers. The hot Cloth cleanser is my fave.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could get on with Liz Earle products, but they break me out. :( Glad you liked them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw, thanks! I'm going to check all this stuff out! I'm so excited about discovering London!! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it before! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love my Liz Earle products, just about to place a massive re-order of their three-step skincare. Isn't their website and service a dream? Such a fantastic company! x
    http://boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just imagine you with the face mask whilst having a hot bath. I wish I can do that too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds great, a nice bath! jealous! :D
    hope you can join my jewellery giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always professing my deep love for this brand, have bought it since it first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great! and a hot bath + face mask sounds lovely :) and thanks for your sweet comment too!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete