Sunday 19 February 2012

Please May I...

I am currently resisting the urge to have an online binge at Topshop.

I love putting whatever I want in my basket and then expunging it when reality hits. There are still a few items that remain in my basket though, and these I really would like want. I'm telling myself that if I get through the next 2 weeks then I can buy one of the items...all of the items? Hmm, will have to decide how I can justify that. Anyway, here they are:

Turquoise jeans from Topshop- £38

I haven't even been daring enough to wear jeans this year (or in fact last year...short story, I hate the size of my legs. I did just type 'I hate my legs' but then got a bit superstitious 'what if the universe sees that as a sign and I have an accident and...' crazy thoughts. So it's just the size I hate universe, not them. I'm actually very happy that they function well. Right.) Anyway, lovely jeans!
Coral jeans- £22. Again, another weird purchase for me because of the whole leg issue (SIZE issue) but I love these. I want to be daring enough to wear them and this is a good thing, no? As long as I DO wear them. I have a pair of these in bottle green, that I plan to wear when it's a teensy bit warmer.

I love Topshop nail varnish- it lasts so long and they have so many pretty colours. Not that summery, but I love this colour- Butterscotch. 

 I love this one in Peachy Nude too. Gorgeous.

Ooh, I almost fotgot this one, a sheer stripy top- £30. This would look great with the jeans and coral shorts. Stripes go with loads of things, so I think this would be a good investment.

To be honest, there are a few more nail polishes and lipsticks in my bag, but yes, we won't go there now.

25 comments:

  1. love that top and those jeans!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blue jeans they are just so lovely because it is very bright and apparently that's "in" this season! You have a very cute blog, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, I got a Topshop giftcard recently and I've had to stop my self from going a bit mental because when I have a look on the website I just see so much I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha you're so funny, i'm the same way!! sometimes i will just fill up my basket with everything i want to see how much the price racks up to and then i debate for a few days if i should get it all :) and thanks for your sweet comment!!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a dupe of that top in primark at the moment, if you wanna check that out?
    Also I love those shorts :)
    I really need to get some more Topshop Nail varnishes.

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, completely lol'ed at the whole universe leg thing, would totally do the same :)

      Delete
  6. I do the same! They have such gorgeous things in at the moment that it's too hard to resist buying anything!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that stripy shirt! You're beginning to tempt me into online buying...noooooo!!!! :P

    ayeshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaw! loveeeeee your blog
    so much inspiration
    keep posting dear
    you are amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ths shorts and the colours of those nail varnishes! :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely go for the colourful jeans and peachy nude nail varnish!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the stripey shirt is something I need in my wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the striped top! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those jeans are such an amazing colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright denim pieces you've picked out they just scream spring and make me smile. The book case background on your blog is gorgeous by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am constantly trying to fight the urge to buy everything on Topshop's website! I love those shorts! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jeans!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen the jeans in store, they are so nice!xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been after that stripy top, it's amazing! If only I had some spare dosh xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love the stripey shirt, I neeeeeeed! :P Definitely a fan of shorts too, have so many colours but not these ones, might have to get them! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute hot pants :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also really want that top, it's so gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah I love the colored pants!

    ReplyDelete