Sunday 26 February 2012

OsOTD

So, I have just been on a lovely walk to Hampstead Heath on this gloriously sunny day.

But first, here's the dress I bought from Forever 21.


*Mustard dress (comes with belt) £12 Forever 21
*patterned tights  £4 ish-Forever 21
*Black oversized cardigan (this is my comfort blanket cardi) £12 F&F at Tesco.

I also wore my 'charmed' Topshop lipstick today and I have to say, even though it is different and daring for me, I love it! My b/f wasn't so impressed, claiming that painted lips remind him of clowns.

I even think it goes well with the yellow dress. Will be wearing this lipstick a lot during the summer, methinks.

I decided to change into some jeans *shockhorror* and a hoodie for the walk, as I didn't want to get my tights muddy (need to get me some wellies). The rest of this post is going to be a little photo diary of my walk to Hampstead Heath. I will probably waffle too.

When we got to the heath we saw lots of coaches and found out that the national championship for cross country racing was happening, and we got to see the winner of the U17 race pass the finish line, which was amazing. Seeing the pain and happiness of these girls' faces almost made me cry, especially when the coach congratulated the winner right next to me.

Standing behind a mayorey person or something. She gave a rose to the winner and was dressed in this rather fetching red gown, so I'm guessing she was someone important. 

Watching the race, apart from making me feel tired, made me think that I should get back into running. I do enjoy it once I have been doing it regularly and my fitness levels increase. I just struggle to find the time and energy after work, but I should still try, especially as it's starting to get warmer out.


 
I got changed into my comfy Jack Wills hoodie before the walk. That's all there is to say about that really! 


Me and the b/f playing around on fallen trees. I still love doing this. All in all, a perfectly lovely morning!

Guess I better get on with some work now...sigh.

*nearly at 100 followers now! This makes me happy. When I do reach this number I will be doing a little giveaway which I am already gathering little things for. Thanks to all who read my ramblings*

34 comments:

  1. hello...love urjacket...really nice blog u have :D
    btw if u like please vsit myt blog...fllw me if u interstd
    thnks dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress- forever 21 is the best, and so cheap!
    and wahey for nearly 100 followers! i recently got 100 followers too- happy times! best feeling xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, I'm following back! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow dress! A perfect spring colour, and it does go perfectly with your orangey lipstick. I love anything orangey and coral-y at the moment - particuarly in makeup form. I think boyfriends aren't so keen on lipstick though as it always means less kisses for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following, I'm following you back!;)
    lovely pictures<3

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, lovely dress! I love yellow clothes, need to buy some more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow dress!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love that dress! Yellow is such a pretty color <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now following you!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of forever
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely yellow dress, great photo under the tree

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is such a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am proud to be your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i´m in love with your dress!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color of your dress is so lovely! And I love the color of your hair, too!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're looking great! lovely dress

    nice blog
    nevermindsir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your dress, the shape of it and the color is perfect! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am your 101 follower :] Congrats on hitting 100! That is so exciting, I recently hit 100 myself. I really like the color of that lipstick and cute dress! It looks like you had a fun and adventurous morning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could never pull off that lipstick color! But it looks so good on you. I love your bag too.

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. That dress is fab and I love that lipstick, no matter what your boyfriend says ;)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pop of color in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yes the lipstick matches the dress well :) looks like you guys had fun! thanks for your sweet comment dear!!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous dress! I love the color. Following you back :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the yellow dress! You have a great blog here. Can't wait to read more! I'm following you now. Please follow back!

    Love, Shoua
    http://morningbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah, love love your mustard dress!! Keep on sharing, beautiful! :) Glad to have found you thru our comments roll, and following your blog for sure! ;) Hope you can drop by again tomorrow for our new interesting blogpost, also perhaps follow us back? ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Lipstick. I think it looks fab with the dress, both things will see you right through spring and summer x

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so lovely! And your mustard dress is just amazing! Love it and love your blog! Def can't wait for your next post, so I'm following you! Hope you can drop by to my blog sometime, and perhaps follow back. ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the yellow dress.... and the orange lippy is fab.. it would look great with the dress!x Marina

    ReplyDelete