Thursday 1 March 2012

Sulk

Recently, nail polish and lipstick has been making me just a little bit happy, so I've been buying a fair few of each to cheer me up every week.

Ironically, the one that is providing me with a little bit of happiness today is in shade Sulk by 17.

Ignore my fuzzy hand, I'm not suffering from a deadly skin disease, I just have PVA glue all over me. Something about making Greek vases with newspaper and glue *don't ask*

Anway, it is a lovely metallic sea green colour. It only required one application to get this coverage, and as the polist claims to be 'lasting finish' I'm expecting it to last for a while too. So far, so good!

This may be one of my last 'dark' applications. With the sun showing its face today, I find myself wanting to go back to corals, bright pinks and yellows (yes, yellow nails!)

But for now, I'm happy with my underwater nails :)

15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, now that's ironic! Sulk is such a pretty color though :)
    Cute last picture to show off the nail polish. Very appropriate :b
    Love that teal color!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love that colour! It would clash brilliantly with my hair, I think I'll have to get some =) definitely agree it's an underwater colour - a mermaid would paint her nails in that!
    xx
    http://emsipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks great on your nails:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color! It looks amazing with your darling hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely polish shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment! sure! i follow you to! please check your following! i send you a big kiss, darling!
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour, i love dark greens on nails :) xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool nail color! Come by and let's follow each other:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bold, chic shade!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable color!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colour! I've always found 17 nail varnishes pretty good - they last, easy to apply and don't chip easily so good value in my book! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty colour! i bought a shade like this from 17 but it was the magnetized nailvarnish- it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete