Thursday 22 March 2012

NOTD- Lunar Haze

I'm loving lipsticks and nail polishes at the moment, anything with a bit of colour. I recently took my nail polish off and just thought they looked so naked-alien even.

So I covered them up with this gorgeous colour, a recent Natural Collections purchase:

It's a gorgeous irridescent lilac colour with nude undertones, depending on the light. And it makes me happy when I look down at my nails (don't judge me).

I used two coats to get this coverage. I've had it on for a day, and so far it has stayed put. My last Natural Collections colour (black cherry) didn't have much staying power, which I wasn't impressed with. I pretty much had to top it up everyday. This one seems to be holding up better so far, so yay. And for under £2 it's pretty bargainous.

 Whilst I was in Superdrug yesterday (looking for the Revlon Lip Butters...when are they going to be released in the UK?! Or have I missed that?) a few girls were looking at me and whispering. I immediately assumed something negative, like my lipstick was wonky or my hair wrong or something (thanks mind) but no, one of them came up to me and told me that she liked my nail polish :)

Do you have any Natural Collections nail polish and would you recommend any of them? At under £2 a pop, I wouldn't mind expanding my collection. xx

6 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty Spring colour :)
    I was looking at it the other day..how weird, it is a lovely colour :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a Natural Collection nail varnish! You should try MUA ones too, they're £1 and go on really well and don't chip easily! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour! We don't have Natural Collections here...too bad:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your nails!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also obsessed with nail polish! :) I think my readers are exhausted from reading too many posts on my blog about it hahah! Really lovely colour :)

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete