Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nails of the Day-Coral Flair

I've been wearing a different colour nail polish almost every other day, so when I took off my polish and kept it off for an hour or two, my nails looked and felt naked!

After wearing Natural Collections 'Black Cherry' (a gorgeous deep plummy colour that doesn't last too long unfortunately) I decided to go for a brighter colour. Also hoping to hurry on spring in my own little way ;)

I went for an Accesorize polish in 'Coral Flair'.

Firstly, I've been loving coral colours recently and have been toying with the idea of buying Mac's Vegas Volt. Have any of you tried this? Is it wearable? Anyway, just really love the colour, though it doesn't look as vibrant as it is in real life in the photo.

I bought this polish a while ago when there was a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug, and they were well worth it. I only had to put one layer on to get this level of coverage and, if my other Accesorize polish is anything to go by, it will last for 4-5 days without getting chipped too, which is pretty good if you ask me!

My Company magazine also arrived in the post, so I had a good read of that in the bath. This has long been one of my favourite magazines; it has a perfect mix of fashion and interesting stories and just seems to champion a more 'everyday cool girl' style than unattainable designer, stick thin model (hello Vogue). It provides inspiration for how to style high street clothing and shows affordable products. My kind of mag really.

I wanted to get Cosmopolitan this month because they were giving away free Clinique products, but the only copy left in Sainsbury's today was sans free gift. There was a big hole in the plastic, so someone had clearly stolen it! Rubbish. 

What's your favourite magazine?

17 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour! I love Company magazine, that and Marie Claire/Glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect spring colour, so pretty. I haven't tried Vegas Volt but its one that I want to try. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail colour looks fab!
    And I love Nylon mag myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful colour!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm embarassed to say I have never even heard of Company magazine before...you make it sound so appealing I may need to give it a read. I love Nylon and even sometime Teen Vogue because of the designs and layouts.

    http://thescenicroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think in one weekend I bought seven things in coral. I too am obsessed!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty nail colour! I've never tried an Accessorize one before, what are they like? Do they have good staying power and that? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely colour!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour! I have 3 magazines I get every week, Look, More and Heat!

    http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That color is perfect for spring. I also think that magazine sounds nice and refreshing. My favorite magazine at the moment is Nylon :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that coral color!
    And actually, since following blogs, I haven't really read much of my old favorite magazines. Haha, it used to be Glamour though :)

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice color. i never really go for the coral, orange but lately it's just been everywhere and it's growing on me :) xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love coral! My favorite magazines are Vogue, InStyle, Elle, and Harper Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a perfect color for this season ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colour, love accersorise nail polishes :)

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete