Friday 23 March 2012

Beauty Swap Anyone?

Just a quick little note- I've been reading about beauty swaps- where people, usually from different countries, set an amount to spend and then buy each other beauty products that the other probably wouldn't have access to. Eg. Covergirl or Sephora in America.

Sooo, I would really love to try new (to me) products from overseas. Would anybody be interested in doing a beauty swap with me? I would get to know you a bit first (if I don't already) to get a feel for what you like etc. Anyway, let me know :)

In other news, I have quite a few new makeup bits that I would like to share with you, so I will be doing my second ever youtube video tomorrow! I actually really enjoyed waffling away to the camera last time, and I love watching youtube videos. It makes me feel as though I 'know' the person more. Starting to sound sad aren't I?

Anyway, I'll leave you with that. And here's a little photo to brighten up the post. Hope you enjoy your Friday night. I'm about to have some wine and settle on the settee :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just came across your blog and its lovely :-)

    Do check mine out if you have a moment I have a giveaway running which you should enter :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your video tomorrow -- so fun! Happy weekend!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to your video tomorrow and see your new products. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute picture and text! your blog is so nice and inspiring. Wanna follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your posts and blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete