Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Year, New Blog...

Happy New Year everyone!

So, I'm not leaving....but I have started a new blog. I've enjoyed getting to know people here (please stay in touch!) but I feel that my focus has moved from beauty to lifestyle/healthy living related matters.

With that in mind, I will primarily post here from now on:

www.didieatthat25.blogspot.co.uk

I will still read your blogs of course, but for me, moving on to something else just feels right.

Hopefully 'see' you around :) Xxx

Little gloat: I've given this stuff up (after I consumed this lot!) Day 2, haha.



6 comments:

  1. I will be following your new blog for sure. Off to check it out now. I love the way you write. Coke is so addictive, good luck with going cold turkey. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check out your new blog now, i always wanted to have some sort of food diary blog, so then I would control what I eat more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I super loved all of your outfit! Its so nice to look at. :))
    would you like to visit my blog. and follow me? and ill go follow back too! :))

    its: www.zelaldecoa.blogspot.com

    thankyou so much Godbless! xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty, unique ans funny picture compilation. You're a creative whirlwind, I'd say!!! :) But why did you put them into your blog small-sized? Most of your photos are so amazing, they deserve to be presented in a bigger size!! That even doubles or triples the amazement that comes with them! ;)

    ReplyDelete